20110111

Home Remedies for Acne - How to get rid of pimples quickly

Depression, anger and frustration are all the words always with acne. Acne affects people physically but also psychologically injured. Once someone gets acne, he / she wants to get rid of it. You try to deal quickly with many products to get rid of acne, and some come to get rid of pimples, and some, even most of the outbreaks. We do not claim that these products are not against what we believe that these products have minor or major side effects that have influenced the condition of the skin work.

First, that the acne sufferer should be aware that there is no single solution to cure the acne quickly. Each treatment REC food, medicine or treatment that is home to the acne, and all the time to cure acne. There are home remedies for acne very quickly, if a lighter. These acne treatments at home is very safe, and you can easily find at home.

There are many home remedies for acne that work wonders on the skin. The majority of these funds are that they are very cheap and easily available on the market are, in fact, many of the things we are still in our kitchen. All of these home remedies for acne are natural and have no side effects. There are certain food allergies, you can easily control and prevent the singularity. Some common home remedy for acne fast:

Toothpaste:
Toothpaste is one of the best home remedy for acne quickly. Do not use toothpaste that is in the form of a gel. Apply toothpaste on the acne affected area and overnight. Wash your face the next morning to see a very noticeable difference in your acne condition. In fact, if you have any popcorn, that until recently, toothpaste can heal almost completely within a few days have.

Mel:
Honey is one of the best therapies for many diseases and is regarded widely used in medicine. Honey, how best to treat acne at home. The use of honey directly thoroughly to leave the affected area for 20 minutes as a mask for acne skin with warm water. You will see wonderful results.

Lemon juice:
Apply fresh lemon juice on the acne affected area and leave overnight. The next morning wash with warm water. There is also a quick home remedy for acne.

Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera is very good for our skin. Apply Aloe Vera juice twice a day heals quickly to the affected area of acne pimples.

Cucumber:
Apply the paste of cucumber or cucumber juice directly on your face. Leave on for half an hour, then rinse. Not only acne treatment, but also lightens the skin and prevent future outbreaks.

43 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding, and now, it’s time for the honeymoon!

    Imagine enjoying your honeymoon in an idyllic tropical paradise spending your days lazing on beautiful white sand beaches, amidst gently swaying coconut palms and going for romantic evening walks in exotic surroundings as the tropical sun sets with flaming colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I don't know that there's a one-size-fits-all cure for acne. I'll give these a try, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for these suggestions, i've unfortunately suffered with acne for 12 years and have tried everything - I'm gonna try the cucumber paste to try lighten the resulting scars

    ReplyDelete
  4. Acne is not fun at all. Thanks for giving us these tips to help us to get rid of our acne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent this to my son and wanted to say thank you. I guess he tried one of these and it worked really well for him. Just wanted to thank you on his behalf

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so thankful for finding this post. I think all natural is so much more effective and better for the skin than the chemicals they sell. My daughter has taken to using aloe and she is so happy and her skin is so much better. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will try this out for sure... Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to try the tips in your eBook and see if they do anything for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! This is really nice and it works too..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting facts made on your site, the majority of which I agree with. Recall seeing a similar blog which I will look to post. I will bookmark in any case I await your next insightful blog post

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been using Honey for years and it is truly effective. thanks for other tips!

    ReplyDelete
  12. U should use potato and cucumber at your affected area.It is more beneficial then medical treatment.for more information visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice. Toothpaste really worked. Thanks for sharing this with us. I will folow you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. One trick that has always been effective for me is to never prick, pop nor touch acne so as it won't get infected and get worse. Just let them heal by itself and surely it will leave you no irritating scars or marks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am very thankful that I have undergone teenage years without suffering from the so called acne. I have pimples on my face then, but I just let it disappear through proper washing with mild soap. I have tried lemon juice but it to tell you, this remedy can't guarantee an acne cure.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Acne is something annoying, nasty, I detest it. I've tried a lot of things, but my acne is still here. Thank you for this article, now I'll try this methods you write about and will share my experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Here is a great list of ways to get rid of your acne (11 suggestions):
    http://www.infozooms.com/Lists/ListDetails.aspx?rid=485

    ReplyDelete
  18. Acne is always a bad thing when it's popedup but it will take a long time to hide off, nice idea to get rid off acne.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Acne is something annoying, nasty, I detest it. I've tried a lot of things, but my acne is still here

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for these, not heard of all these cures

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've been reading this article, and it really helped me with my acne problems
    http://wellnesswiser.com/beauty/the-best-acne-scar-treatment-you-ought-to-know/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Acne sucks. I'm glad you've shared these home remedies for acne sufferers. It's a real great help. Sometimes acne can be a hormonal issue to, so looking in to that my be a good thing to do.

    Thanks for the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The tip on using toothpaste to heal acne is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Another effcetive home remedy to get rid of acne is to make a turmeric mask: add some water to a tablespoon of turmeric powder to make a thick paste and apply it on ther affected areas. Leave it to dry 20 minutes before going to bed. Rinse the following morning.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great article, as a young profession in the lashologist field, it's so important to look and feel confident.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This truly is a very important blog. Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome info, thanks.I did not know that toothpaste is a good home remedy for acne.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for the great article. From personal experience I can say that Aloe Vera works. I am 35 and have struggled with my skin for as long as I can remember. A friend suggested I try Aloe Vera and the improvement has been amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This was absolutely the best article that I have read regarding this issue. Kudos to the owner of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am having some real new ideas from your website, I do not know why I am using old content in my site. Today I am having real new ideas for my own blog too, I am happy coming to your site.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Appreciate your formulating an extremely decent article, my wife and I happened onto your internet site and look a variety of piece of writing. Is extremely good type publishing?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great Article. Always looking for different types of ideas, I just bookmarked this site. Thanks very much, I appreciate you making this article available; the rest of the site is also well done. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  33. This post stood very well written, and it also contains many useful facts. I appreciated your professional manner of writing this post. You have made it very easy for me to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  34. i have been using toothpaste as one of my acne regime, but i didnt know there are still a lot more to use. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have a wonderful all natural soap that does wonders for acne sufferers. I recommend trying my Pumpkin Pulp with Shea Butter, the pumpkin is high in zinc and deficiencies in this mineral has been linked to acne. Better yet, it's on SALE!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  37. This has been a very significant blog indeed. I’ve acquired a lot of helpful information from your article. Thank you for sharing such relevant topic with us.

    ReplyDelete
  38. This has been a very significant blog indeed. I’ve acquired a lot of helpful information from your article. Thank you for sharing such relevant topic with us. I really love all the great stuff you provide. Thanks again and keep it coming

    ReplyDelete
  39. lemon juice is fine actually but if you have bleeding acne, it'll hurt like hell and itchy afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities and also with the format in your blog. Anyway stay up to the excellent high quality writing, it's rare to find a nice weblog like this one these days.

    ReplyDelete
  41. What an Awesome post. Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete